ABOUT – INFO
- I am a Licensed Cosmetologist in Colorado (#5337), in practice for 43 years.
- I work with Seniors and Special Needs of any age.
- Focus is on service quality, comfort, sanitation & safety.
- I travel to Private Residences, Hospitals, and Senior Living Facilities.
- I provide Haircuts, Natural Manicure & Pedicure Services.
- I have experience with many aspects of emotional, mental and physical functionalities.
- I bring all the equipment.
- Calls are taken Tuesday – Saturday from 8:30 to 3. Calls outside those hours will be returned on the next business day.
- Texting is a good way to start your conversation with me for a new appointment, however, questions I have for you will need to be addressed over the phone.
- Wednesdays – Saturdays – 9:00 am – 1:30 pm (depending on service/s & your locale)
- Your appointment is confirmed at the beginning of the week.
- My clients usually rebook with me during their appointment to insure my timely return.
- A 48 hour cancellation notices appreciated.
- Cash. Check. Charge ( SquarePay or PayPal )
- Payment is accepted after services are rendered.
- Billing requires a Credit Card file up front. I will bill you through Square Pay and you will receive an invoice with a breakdown of all costs incurred.
- Travel fees are $1.25 per mile starting from 38th Avenue & Harlan in Wheat Ridge, CO.
- Calculate the mileage on a Google Map and then double it.